Throughout the 12 months of support, we ask participants to complete a questionnaire at the start, and again at 3, 6 and 12 months to provide us with information on how you are progressing. It also allows us to tailor the sessions to be specific to you, and to allow you to get the best out of each consultation.
We understand that your time is precious, which is why whenever you complete a questionnaire, you will be entered in to a prize draw, with the chance to win a fantastic prize. We will be doing prize draws EVERY MONTH, and what’s more, we have SIX chances to win in each draw, so your chances of winning are increased!
What prizes are on offer?
Each month, you could win;
Fitbit Flex 2 to help you track your activity
12 sessions of FREE activity at our Active Herts sessions (only available in Broxbourne & Watford)
One of FIVE £20 Love to Shop vouchers which can be used in lots of high street shops
Want to be in with a chance to win?
Just make sure that you complete the short questionnaires when you meet with your Get Active Specialist to be in with a chance!
Terms & Conditions
- You will be automatically entered in to the competition following completion of a follow-up questionnaire (at 3, 6 or 12 months)
- Offer not valid for those completing a baseline questionnaire on their first consultation
- Prize draw will take place on the 25th of each month
- Winners will be notified via at least one of either email, phone and newsletter
- Winners have 5 working days to respond to the communication and to provide a delivery address. Failure to respond will result in the prize being reallocated.
- Fitbit Flex 2 will be new as sold
- Love to Shop vouchers are subject to usage terms and conditions. For a list of stores they can be redeemed in please visit www.highstreetvouchers.com/gift/where-to-spend-love2shop-vouchers
- 12 sessions of free activity at Active Herts sessions is only valid in Broxbourne and Watford (Not available in Stevenage and Hertsmere). Sessions must be those funded and delivered by Active Herts. For a list of the available sessions, please contact the relevant Get Active Specialist. You will receive a stamp card which must be presented at each redeemed session. Failure to present the stamp card at the session will result in you being required to pay the regular full fee for the class.